Dedicated to Your Family's Future Reach Out Today

Alimony Attorney in Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Do You Need to Pay or Obtain Alimony?

In marriages where one spouse provides most of the financial support, the court may determine that spousal support should be provided to the dependent spouse. Such support can provide the needed assistance to the dependent spouse after a legal separation. When the application is filed, the court will help determine the duration and amount of alimony that should be paid to the dependent spouse, which is decided on a case-by-case basis. At Denise M. Gold Attorney at Law, we can speak with you about your financial situation and assist you in reaching your financial goals.

Seek the Fair
Amount You Deserve

Contact Us

Work with A Lawyer to Get Help with Alimony

The family law firm of Denise M. Gold Attorney at Law can help you determine the amount of alimony to be paid or received and protect your financial goals. If you live in the Winston-Salem area, get legal help by contacting Denise M. Gold today. Start by calling or by scheduling a consultation online.